Confused about the role of the CAS of Toronto in our community? Not sure when to call the CAS of Toronto? Need some help learning positive ways to discipline children?
The CAS of Toronto Speakers Bureau is a group of 100 people, made up of our staff. We routinely visit organizations to explain our role within the community and your responsibility in helping us protect kids from abuse and neglect.
What do our speakers talk about when they present?
We talk about:
• Everyone’s duty to report their suspicions about a child who is or may be in need of protection, to a children’s aid society
• Physical, sexual, emotional abuse and neglect
• Positive discipline
• What to expect when you call
• Changes to our work
• Child protection investigations
• Kids in care
• Rights of kids and parents
We make hour-long presentations to:
• Daycare workers
• Camp counsellors
• Community centres
• Hospitals and many others!
We are happy to tailor our presentation to your group’s specific request. Call 416-924-4640 ext. 1- 2103 to book your presentation today OR complete our Speaker Request Form and email to inquiries@TorontoCAS.ca