The Children’s Aid Society of Toronto is committed to developing a work environment and a service delivery system, free from all forms of oppression, including racism.
A city where children are safe, families are strong and communities are supported.
Leading with excellence and working in partnership to:
- Prevent situations that lead to child abuse and neglect by embracing, strengthening and supporting families, and communities;
- Protect children and youth from abuse, and neglect;
- Provide safe and nurturing care for children and youth;
- Advocate meeting the needs of children, youth, families, and communities.
We believe in:
- Placing the needs of children and youth first;
- Creating an environment that promotes trust, equality, respect, diversity, openness, and honesty;
- Affirming and valuing our staff, care providers, clients, and volunteers;
- Promoting enduring relationships for children, and youth;
- Being accountable and transparent;
- Demonstrating excellence, leadership, teamwork, and innovation.